Monday, January 12, 2009

Economy Shomony

Sick of hearing about the economy now. You? For Christ Sakes how many articles can we read that don't contain this word. I care, but at some point, maybe monthly news would be better. Not possible, you say? Oh, I know. We are all riding Puff the magic Dragons Swinging Tail all over the world, flailing from one end to the other. (Puff would be money) Insanity.

I just believe things should be more simple. Everybody needs to lay down the entitlement club and just be still and shut the F up. (I write with Irony, as I, myself am not still and have lots to say.) Hey! that kettle is Black! (And anyone that knows that phrase, really needs to hang out with younger people - from northern states. ha)'

Here it is. America is great. Protect her. Protect the basics: Freedom, Character, Democracy. If you are not loving someone and showing it, Protecting your country and showing it, or following a dream that you simply seemed BORN with, What the hell are you doing?

Oh...let me guess, talking about the economy.

One less comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment