Thursday, July 2, 2009

Never Enough

Well, my big lawsuit settled today. Woopie. Needless fanfare. That is all I have to say. And...

my previous post about lawyers reigns.

Let me ask you....if you were given $16,000 would you lay down on a table, willingly be gagged and blindfolded...then given a paralysis drug so you could not move....and let someone cut you open via your stomach and operate on your spine? The hitch, no pain meds....nope, you would feel it all. You would hear it all. You would remember it all.

I am sure I know the answer to that. Yet, because I didn't get consistent and "meaningful" care in recovery for phycology...therefore, this torment was worth 16,000. Now granted....that was 50,000....until the lawyer scooped his 40 and then the firm scooped thier fees.

Now....I know damn good and well this lawyer did not endure near the pain in paperwork that this surgery had on my life. Yet...here we are. Let me just add this travesty to my list of all things that come up short.

No comments:

Post a Comment