Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Angela is 29 and feeds stray cats....

Okay, I was just on this forum and someone introduced themselves, "Hi, I am Angela, 29. I am an Aries and feed stray cats. Single." Mind you, this was not a dating site, this was a Technology Forum. There is so much wrong with this, I don't know where to begin.

Angela, honey, I am not sure I am bothered more by the fact that

A. You are trying to find a guy on a Technology forum or
B. Feeding Stray Cats is your most marked quality

But I am sure glad to know you're an Aries. That tipped it for me - what about you, guys?

Don't let this one get away.

1 comment:

  1. very funny considering you have no idea what your talking about read it again: "No children, happily single, I feed stray cats @Granny's, she has two dogs, I currently have 1, my other Granny has 1, my Uncle and so forth so I have a lot of pets." you need to know what your talking about first before you go trying to make yourself look good degrading others. 1) I sure as hell wouldn't be online looking for some loser like you 2) I am taken! Go *BLEEP* (excuse me children) with someone else!

    ReplyDelete